The Hawaii COVID-19 Case Map shows only approximate locations based on published media reports of case locations, primarily businesses. The map displays all historic cases, and thus does not neccessarily represent current, active cases. Submissions welcome with citations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZIP Code Maps
Update for August 8, 2020:
- Kapolei/Makakilo (96707) goes red with over 60 cases.
- Waikiki (96815) surpasses 31 cases.
- Schofield Barracks (96857) surpasses 6 cases.
- On Hawaii Island, Honokaa/Ahualoa (96727) and Volcano (96785) log at least one case.
- No map changes on Maui or Kauai.
Hawaii COVID-19 ZIP Code Maps are based on the Hawaii State Department of Health Disease Outbreak Control Division’s “Current Conditions in Hawaii” Tableau dashboard, and include a ZIP Code overlay provided by the Hawaii Geographic Information Coordination Council. There is also an archive of these images.
Lt. Gov. Josh Green Infographic
Posted nearly daily on the Lieutenant Governor Josh Green page on Facebook.
Join Hawaii Slack!
Collaborate and chat with creators and makers that like to build cool things!